Did you know that Banana peel contains a large number of vitamins, minerals and trace elements, including potassium, manganese, magnesium, as well as pectin, vitamins B6, B12, C.
The benefits of banana tea :
is well suited to people suffering from insomnia, depression, chronic anxiety, low immunity, slow metabolism, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, obesity, inflammation, as well as during the recovery period after a long illness, surgery or injury.
1.Reduces blood pressure
Banana tea contains large amounts of potassium, which improves heart health and lowers blood pressure. Being a vasodilating factor, potassium not only regulates the body’s water balance but also reduces the stress on the cardiovascular system, easing the pressure of the arteries and blood vessels.
A high level of tryptophan, serotonin, and dopamine improves sleep, reduces the likelihood of insomnia and makes night rest in general better and more continuous.
Dopamine and serotonin contained in banana tea, also help to level the level of stress hormone and improve mood. If you regularly experience anxiety or depression, try adding banana tea to your diet.
4.Improves bone density
Banana tea contains many minerals, including manganese and magnesium. Both of these components improve bone mineralization and thus slow down or completely prevent the onset of age-related osteoporosis.
Potassium and magnesium are known for their ability to regulate the work of smooth muscle tissue, which is important for the proper functioning of the digestive tract. It stimulates intestinal peristalsis, preventing such unpleasant manifestations as constipation, bloating and colic, and also improves the supply of nutrients to the body.
6.Strengthens the immune system
Vitamins A and C act as antioxidants. Ascorbic acid stimulates the production of white blood cells, and vitamin A is directly related to oxidative processes in the retina, preventing the development of macular degeneration and the development of cataracts.
Banana tea contains vitamins A and B, potassium, lutein, and other antioxidants. Many of them greatly accelerate the metabolic processes in the body and give a feeling of satiety. In other words, increased metabolism leads to faster fat burning and eliminates cravings for overeating. In general, these actions lead to weight loss.
Banana tea will be ready in a few minutes: To make it, you will need a banana, hot water and, if desired, honey or cinnamon for taste. It is better to choose not ripe, but green bananas, because the peel of immature bananas contains a greater number of probiotics. To make a drink, you can cut the unpeeled banana into slices or brew it whole by cutting off both ends.
You will need
- 1 banana
- 6 glasses of water (drinking)
- cinnamon or honey (optional)
How to cook
Boil water in a stainless steel saucepan, then put the banana in it. Boil 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and strain the drink. Add cinnamon or honey. Tea is ready!
Banana peel tea
You will need:
- fresh banana peels
- 1 cup of water honey, cinnamon (optional)
How to cook Banana peel to freeze to a solid state, and then thaw to make it black. Dry the rind prepared in this way in the oven for 30-45 minutes at a temperature of 65 ° C and then grind into a coffee grinder. Boil the water and add the dried powder. Let sit for 10 minutes, then strain. You can add honey and cinnamon as desired. However, you can brew and fresh peel, as well as bananas in a preliminary recipe.
Acne, perhaps, is the most common skin disease that not only teenagers face. Cosmetic defects often have to be hidden under a layer of foundation, even if you are out of transition age. Hundreds of cleansing chemicals offer lightning to bring a person in order, but the price of effective products for many is prohibitive. It is good that a simple, and most importantly, natural product – a banana peel can solve this annoying problem.
Properties of banana peel
The white part of the banana peel contains a large number of beauty vitamins: A, B, C and E. In addition to vitamins, the peel is rich in zinc, iron, and manganese – minerals with anti-inflammatory action. Due to the high content of starch, this product removes oily shine, like powder, it does not clog the pores, but on the contrary, cleanses them of toxins, moisturizes the skin.
How to use Banana peel for face
Banana peel mask
First, you should wash your face with soap or facial wash. After 10 minutes, wipe the skin with a piece of peel, after 20 minutes, wash your face with warm water. This procedure can be carried out 2-3 times a day. A good way to spend the day off in taking care of beauty!
Banana peel with oatmeal
- Put in the bowl of the blender the washed peel of one banana, 2 tbsp. l honey and a third cup of oatmeal.
- Mix all ingredients to a smooth consistency. Apply the paste should be on the cleansed face with light massage movements, excluding the skin around the eyes.
- After 10 minutes you should wash off the mask with warm water and apply a moisturizing, but not greasy cream.
Banana peel with turmeric
Take a banana peel, wash and chop to a slurry. Mix mashed potatoes with turmeric in a 1: 1 ratio and dilute slightly with water.
Apply the product to cleansed skin, hold for 15 minutes. Then the mask should be washed off with warm water and apply a non-greasy nourishing cream.
Banana peel and lemon juice
To make lemon-banana paste, mix mashed peel and freshly squeezed lemon juice in a ratio of 1: 1. Apply the mixture with a tampon or brush, wash off the mask after 15 minutes and moisturize your face with your favorite cream.
Banana peel and honey
Puree made from the peel of one banana and half a tablespoon of liquid honey – this is the mask that has an antibacterial and moisturizing effect. Apply it with a cotton swab and hold on the skin for about 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water, apply a moisturizer.
Banana peel masks have practically no contraindications so you can use them every day. If you are not allergic to the components of the proposed means, feel free to take these recipes for service, and also share them with your loved ones!
10 Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Banana Peels
- It can be used for water purification. Banana peel effectively absorbs lead and copper, which are not very useful for our body. So this is a great natural filter. Just hold it for a while in a container of water.
- This is a great fertilizer for indoor plants. Let the skin peel in ordinary water for only a day and get a remedy that will provide your flowers with the necessary microelements and energy. The resulting fertilizer can be diluted in a ratio of 1: 5, and the peel insist several times.
- Peel perfectly cleans silverware! Grind it with a blender with a little water to make a kind of pasta. Rub the spoons and forks with this paste, and you will see how the silver brightens literally on the eyes! Now wash the residue and polish the devices to shine
- Banana peel contains natural oils and enzymes that will greatly alleviate the suffering from burns, bites, scratches, and abrasions, as well as help, heal wounds. It is enough to attach the peel to the damaged area with the inner side and fix it for a while. It is also recommended to remove and warts. Apply the peel to them until they completely disappear.
- By the way, the peel will be useful for alleviating the symptoms of a disease such as psoriasis. In this case, rub the affected areas with it. You will very soon feel how the pain recedes, the peeling also decreases. The same way you can fight acne. It should be noted that in general, banana peel nourishes and moisturizes the skin, so many women use it for rejuvenation.
- Since we have touched upon the cosmetic aspects, it is useful to say that you can whiten your teeth with a banana peel. It contains a lot of minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorus, which act on tooth enamel as a bleach. Rub her teeth for two minutes after brushing them with a paste. The result is not long in coming!
- In the banana peel, in addition to natural oils, there is also wax. So you can use it instead of shoe polish. Try peeling your favorite shoes and then polishing them in the usual way. We assure you will be pleasantly surprised!
- It has long been known that bananas are saturated with potassium. But did you know that banana peel contains a lot of potassium? This is an excellent tool for weight loss because of potassium accelerates metabolism, which means that more fat is burned. Peel the mash with apples, cinnamon or ice. It is proved that after consuming such mashed potatoes, the level of serotonin and dopamine in the body increases.
- You should be aware that bananas can help combat a hopeless disease like cancer. In particular, the banana peel contributes to the appearance of white blood cells, which increase the overall resistance of the body. You can use either mashed potatoes or drink banana tea. Boil the rind for 10 minutes, then add honey. In any case, it is a useful drink.
- And back to the kitchen. If you are not going to use anything that is listed in the previous paragraphs, we will teach you one culinary trick. In order to keep the chicken fillet juicy and soft, you will come to the rescue … That’s right, banana peel! Just put it in the brazier with the chicken.