This smoothie turns out very tasty, delicate and fragrant, thanks ripe bananas.
What is Protein?
Protein- is the basis of our body. It consists of many amino acids that are not synthesized in our body and can enter it only with food. Therefore, it is very important to obtain the required amount of proteins daily (approximately 0.75-1 g per 1 kg of human weight). Especially a lot of protein is required for athletes and people who work physically. Also, for children, pregnant women and people with weakened immune systems.
- will help to improve your well-being
- relieve fatigue and give new strength
Drinking one glass of a smoothie every day
- greatly improve your well-being
- increase your working capacity
- strengthen your immunity and health in general
- Walnuts included in this recipe, which, are rich in proteins, and also contain valuable minerals and a wide range of vitamins.
- 2 bananas
- 100 g vanilla ice cream (or yogurt)
- 500 ml. milk (2% fat)
- 125 ml. natural yoghurt (low fat)
- 7 halves of walnuts (can be chopped)
- 5 ice cubes
- Peeled bananas cut into slices.
- Put the banana slices in the blender bowl.
- Add vanilla ice cream, cold yoghurt and a handful of walnut kernels.
- Optionally, you can add a teaspoon of natural honey to make the smoothie even sweeter.
- Beat the ingredients at low speed first
- When all the components are mixed together, pour cold milk into the mixture and drop some ice cubes.
- Blend the mixture again in a blender until you get a uniform drink texture.
- Pour the finished protein smoothie into cups or bowls and serve to the table.
Note: All dairy products in this recipe can be replaced with soy or peanut milk and yogurt. These products are also rich in vegetable protein, so there will not be much difference in the final result.
Amount Per ServingCalories 402 Total Fat 14g Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 6g Cholesterol 46mg Sodium 219mg Carbohydrates 56g Fiber 4g Sugar 29g Protein 16g
My recommendation to
How is this smoothie useful?
- Milk is a valuable source of calcium. It will help to cope with insomnia, headaches, colds
- Yogurt is rich in vitamins and healthy proteins, as well as good bacteria, which our intestines really need
. Bananasquickly fill the body with energy, improve mood and reduce appetite.
- Walnuts increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood, lower the level of sugar, so it is very useful in cardiovascular diseases.