Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, giving energy for the whole day. Everything else that you eat for breakfast will not affect your figure, these calories are completely absorbed by the body.
I want to share with you my favorite breakfast smoothie recipe.
Pure fruit or berry smoothies, although they are good and extremely useful, but they do not allow to forget about the feeling of hunger for a long time. For this reason, when I need to be filled for a long time, I like to add complex carbohydrates in the form of cereals (flakes), as well as various seeds and nuts to my smoothies. And, of course, yogurt, which gives the body not only beneficial bacteria, but also a good dose of proteins. Agree that having tasted such a balanced smoothie, you will definitely not get hungry in 20 minutes
So, our today’s smoothie consists
Tip: If you do not have chia, then you can replace them with a tablespoon of regular oatmeal. It turns out also tasty and satisfying, but a little less useful, of course. Chia Seeds are a unique product that contains a large amount of beneficial fatty acids, as well as macro and micro components that help maintain healthy health.
As for flaxseeds, they are simply obliged to be present in your diet! The benefit of the product is less exotic than chia seeds, it is so important to get one pack of flaxseeds at home, which you will keep for a long time. Just remember that
How to make Smoothie?
- 1 banana
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp. natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp. l chia seed
- 2 tbsp. l flax seed (ground)
- First of all, pour the yogurt into the bowl of the blender.
- Banana peel, break or cut into pieces and put in a bowl with yogurt.
- Pear and apple thoroughly wash and cut into pieces. If you do not like small pieces of peel in a smoothie, the fruit can be pre-cleaned from the top layer. Then, put the apple and pear to the rest of the ingredients.
- Finally, add chia and flax seeds, and turn on the blender at full capacity. Beat until a smooth smoothie texture is obtained.
- If the result of your smoothie will be too thick, add more yogurt or cold water.
Amount Per ServingCalories 260 Total Fat 8g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 12mg Carbohydrates 48g Fiber 13g Sugar 26g Protein 5g
Why this smoothie is healthy?
- Bananas are the perfect breakfast or snack food. They give the body a quick boost of energy and contain only 80 calories. The composition of bananas includes fiber, vitamins B6 and C, as well as potassium, magnesium, copper and manganese.
- Pear is an excellent source of vitamin K and C, as well as copper. All the elements mentioned protect your cells from free radicals. Pear – one of the few fruits that are suitable for people with allergies and people suffering from diabetes.
- Apples contain a large amount of vitamins, antioxidants and are probably one of the most affordable and beneficial fruits for our health. No wonder the proverb says: “Whoever eats an apple a day, that doctor does not happen.”
- Yogurt is rich in vitamins and healthy proteins, as well as good bacteria that your intestines really need.
- Chia seeds, as I have already said, are unique in their composition. Only 3 tbsp. l These wonderful seeds contain 11 grams of fiber, a huge amount of omega-3, 18% of the daily calcium requirement, 30% of the daily norm of magnesium, 27% of the daily norm of phosphorus. Also in the seeds of chia is present zinc, potassium, vitamins B1, B2 and B3.
- Flax seeds are also very rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Only one tablespoon of ground flax seeds contains 1.8 g. Omega-3 of plant origin. This is the minimum daily intake. Flax seeds also contain substances called lignans, which are phytohormone and also have a powerful antioxidant effect. Just imagine that flax seed contains 75-800 (depending on quality) more lignans than any other known products of plant origin!