Let’s talk today about “green smoothie”?
Do you know all the benefits of green plants? Green plants are rich in chlorophyll, which almost instantly fills you with energy and vigor.
A lot of people don’t know how to make healthy smoothie tasty, someone doesn’t like green smoothies because of the unappetizing color. In fact, with the right combination of fruits and greens, green cocktails are very tasty. Most often you do not even feel the greens in a drink, but enjoy a pleasant fruit smoothie.
Green smoothies are a real salvation for those who cannot consume enough greens in regular meals. Try, for example, to eat a bunch of parsley in its natural form … would it not be easier to take and add it to the fruit smoothie? I am sure that in the second version parsley will go much easier . So, do not disdain green cocktails and try to drink them at least 2-3 times a week and you will feel 10 years younger of such a smoothie therapy.
- 2 kiwis
- 2 bananas
- 4 leaves of kale (without stem)
- 1/2 glass of filtered water
How to make a smoothie?
- Pour half a glass of water into the bowl of the blender.
- Cut kale tear into small pieces and place in a blender.
- Beat the feces with water in a pulsing mode until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Peel kiwi and cut into arbitrary pieces.
- Banana put into a blender
- Beat at full power for one minute or until you get a smooth green smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie with kale in glasses and serve to the table.
If you want to make this smoothie more nourishing, you can add a flax or chia seed, or any other seeds and nuts.
Amount Per ServingCalories 220 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 65mg Carbohydrates 52g Fiber 10g Sugar 24g Protein 7g
How is this smoothie useful?
- Bananas will fill your body with important vitamins and minerals: vitamins C, K, B2
andB6, as well as potassium, copper, manganese and magnesium.
- Kiwi is a fruit elixir of health, which contains 20 vital substances, including vitamin C (5 times more than oranges!). Vitamins A, K, E and B, as well as potassium, copper, folic acid.
- Kale is considered to be a super product. Just one serving of this wonderful cabbage contains 600% of the daily requirement of vitamin K, which keeps your bones healthy and also prevents blood clots from forming in the blood. It is difficult to imagine, but kale cabbage is also very rich in vitamin A. Moreover, one cup of finely chopped kale also contains 10% of the daily requirement of Omega-3. This polyunsaturated fatty acid is very important for people suffering from arthritis, asthma, heart and autoimmune diseases.