Today there is a simple and very tasty way to lose weight – with smoothies, the preparation of which is very easy and possible to make at home.
Loss weight smoothies:
So, what is a smoothie? In fact, it is not just a drink that is very refreshing, but also really healthy and tasty food in the form of a cocktail, which contains a large amount of healthy vitamins and minerals. All that is needed in order to master the technique of making a smoothie is a good blender and fruit mixing skill that allows you to create optimal combinations. Properly selected composition for a smoothie can be a wonderful solution to replace a full lunch or dinner. As practice shows, those who decided to try such a diet, on average, lose about 2 kilograms per week. because of lightness.
Those who have problems of the digestive tract, have the opportunity to quickly improve their health with minimal effort.
Banana based cocktails are the most common. They are the most nutritious, while the banana is an excellent base for adding fruits or vegetables with a more pronounced taste.
Healthy smoothies Tips:
- The correct healthy smoothie consistency can only be obtained by using a blender. To grind products in any other way to obtain the desired result is impossible. Therefore, those who decide to introduce this healthy and tasty cocktail into their diet first need to solve the problem with the purchase of a blender.
- Also, before starting smoothie diet, you should prepare your body. It is proved that in this case, the effectiveness will increase in several times. Before a diet, you first need to undergo appropriate training of the body, reducing the calorie content to 1200 cl, as well as reducing the amount of food consumed in one session. This will prepare the stomach. Dietitians usually recommend choosing a simple and healthy meal, such as cereals, fruits and vegetables, and low-fat meat and fish to make up your diet during this period.
- During diet , you should to eliminate fatty, salty, smoked, sweet and fried foods. Food should be simple and useful.
Basic tips for making smoothies in blender :
- Cocktail density directly depends on the fruits contained in it and their quantity. Naturally, the more fruit in the composition, the more pure the consistency will be. You also need to remember that bananas-based smoothies are thicker and nutritious by default, but you need to be careful with them, because bananas are high-calorie foods. As for the smoothies in the winter season, frozen fruits are also perfect for making them.
- Do not be afraid to experiment with tastes. The main rule says that smoothies are obtained in more saturated and interesting taste, in which sour and sweet fruits are mixed at the same time.
- An excellent basis for smoothies, which will also contribute to the process of losing weight by improving digestion, is natural yogurt or low-fat kefir. It is not forbidden to add a little honey (but not sugar) to add sweetness.
- Mixing vegetables and fruits is possible in any combination, and it all depends on your imagination and tastes. However, of course, there are also proven combinations with which to start. Cooking smoothies for weight loss in a blender is very simple. All that is needed is to prepare the fruit, mix them in the required proportions and get the necessary product.
Are smoothies healthy?
Smoothie is a dense diet mass in which all the vitamins and trace elements are stored. In addition, the cocktail is rich in fiber, as all the fibers remain in the cocktail as a whole. The benefits compared with conventional juices are several times higher. Drinking a smoothie, the body is saturated with useful substances, and natural moisturizing of the skin occurs from the inside and immunity is naturally formed.
Drinking fruit cocktails on an ongoing basis allows you to:
- control total calorie intake during the day;
- control weight in a healthy way;
- saturate the body with all the necessary vitamins and minerals;
- reduce the risk of many diseases.
Naturally, a cocktail of bananas and chocolate with cream is not very suitable for losing weight, despite its excellent taste characteristics, therefore, it is necessary to act within reasonable limits.
Products that have a pronounced slimming effect with their regular use are:
- fresh vegetables such as spinach, celery, tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, pepper and lettuce;
- almost any fruits and berries;
- low-fat dairy products for the dairy base cocktail;
- seeds and nuts;
- cereal products.
On average, one cocktail contains about 200 calories, and if you eat it in small portions with a spoon, then it creates a quick feeling of fullness, which is enough for several hours. Calorie content is small, but more than in ordinary fresh fruit, therefore, in order to achieve the best result, weight loss is also necessary.
Did you know
that, banana smoothies are recommended for weight loss.
Tips to remember :
- Banana contains simple carbohydrates, which quickly but briefly create a feeling of fullness. Therefore, it is important not to abuse the number of servings during the day.
- Use only those ripe bananas.
- Smoothies are healthier not to drink, but eat with a small spoon. So nutrients better assimilated.
- Banana should be the main ingredient of the smoothie, the rest can be changed. This way you can avoid the feeling of monotony.
- Banana diet should not continue for more than one week.
- Add oats to smoothies. Due to the fact that there is a lot of fiber in oats, it helps the body to feel the effect of saturation longer. You do not even have to cook it when you add to smoothies.
How to make a smoothie? Follow recipes
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. honey;
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon.
Put all the ingredients into a blender and mix everything until smooth. After cooking delicacies immediately serve it to the table.
Amount Per ServingCalories 183 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 3mg Sodium 34mg Carbohydrates 39g Fiber 3g Sugar 25g Protein 5g
- 2 bananas
- 2 pears
- 140 ml yogurt or kefir 1% fat
- 20g hazelnut
- Cinnamon - to taste.
How to make smoothie:
- Cut pears and bananas into small pieces.
- Put into a blender and add hazelnuts, kefir or yogurt and whisk, add cinnamon.
Amount Per ServingCalories 373 Total Fat 9g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 9mg Sodium 286mg Carbohydrates 68g Fiber 10g Sugar 43g Protein 13g
- 2 bananas
- 2 oranges
- 50g Almonds
- 2 tbsp Water
- CInnamon , ginger to taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
How to make smoothie:
- Bananas and oranges cut into slices.
- Add almonds, ginger, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Mix in a blender.
- Add cold water to the mixture.
Amount Per ServingCalories 328 Total Fat 14g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 12g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 130mg Carbohydrates 51g Fiber 10g Sugar 28g Protein 8g