Are you ready for a “piece of summer”?
Today I bring to your attention a smoothie based on fragrant strawberries, juicy pears, and an almost constant component for this delicacy: ripe bananas.
For more moist texture and a white shade, you can add yogurt or kefir and make a strawberry banana smoothie with yogurt. You can also add poppy seeds for more flavor. This smoothie has one hundred percent success with connoisseurs of snacks of all ages. I hope you will join the process of making this smoothie!
- 6 large strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 pear
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp. poppy seed
- 1/3 natural yogurt
How to make banana strawberry smoothie:
- If you use frozen berries, then slightly rinse them in warm water. You may have had fresh strawberries at your disposal, in which case you should remove the stalks and wash the berries thoroughly in running water.
- Pear also washes well. First, cut it into two parts, remove the seeds and the core, cut off the tail. Then cut the pulp into large pieces for easy grinding in a blender.
- Peel bananas and cut each into several pieces.
- Put everything into the blender
- Fill the ingredients with yogurt. Pour poppy seeds. Start mixing for one minute.
- Decorate your smoothie with fresh banana and strawberry
Amount Per ServingCalories 198 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 2mg Sodium 23mg Carbohydrates 47g Fiber 7g Sugar 28g Protein 4g
Healthy Smoothie, yes or no?
- Frozen strawberries have all the beneficial properties of fresh berries, and also saturated with iron, fiber and a diverse set of useful elements.
- Pear is a low-calorie fruit, has antimicrobial properties, contributes to men’s health in the fight against prostatitis. Fructose in juicy fruits is more than glucose, which allows (again, with caution) to eat people with diabetes.
- Banana – quickly fill the body with energy, improve mood and reduce appetite.
- If you have any allergy, be careful with the strawberry, because its considered as a potent allergen.
- I don’t recommend to make such smoothies for children under two years old.