Banana cheesecake with cottage cheese is an exquisite and fragrant dessert that can be easily prepared for both relatives and for any holiday. The cake has a very delicate creamy texture and is quite light in taste. So banana-cottage cheese cheesecake you can enjoy a cup of coffee at work, as well as treat your colleagues. To decorate the cake, you can put slices of sliced banana on top, then pour with a topping or melted chocolate. Since the dessert does not require cooking, you can quickly cook it on a festive day.
We make cheesecake without baking, use gelatin, high-quality cottage cheese, a few bananas and shortbread for the substrate. The most convenient way to cook such a dessert in a split form.
- Curd 300 g;
- Cookies 300 g;
- Sour cream 100 g;
- Sugar 120 g;
- Butter 80 g;
- 3-4 pieces banana;
- Gelatin 25 g;
- Water 100 ml
How to make Banana cheesecake?
How to make banana cheesecake without baking with gelatin and cookies
- In the deep container add the required amount of cold water, then add gelatin to it. Use only boiled water. Leave for 15-20 minutes for swelling, gelatin should swell.
- Separately, wipe low-fat or fat cottage cheese through a fine sieve, then add to the bowl for mixing the filling. Add a small amount of sour cream and mix with a kitchen appliance or blender.
- Add curd sugar to curd mass. If you want to give the cheesecake a special flavor, add a little vanilla sugar or ground cinnamon. Stir the mass thoroughly with a spoon. Do not mix these ingredients with gelatinous mass yet.
- Peel bananas and cut into medium lobules. Then add to the cottage cheese in a deep plate and mix.
- Beat curd with bananas in a blender until creamy. If you do not have a blender, first use a fork to soften the bananas, then mix the fruit puree with cottage cheese.
- Baked or any shortbread with a meat grinder, food processor or rolling pin grind to fine condition.
- Melt the specified amount of butter in a microwave or in a water bath. Then make a well in a bowl with chopped cookies and pour melted butter into it. Stir the ingredients thoroughly with a spoon or hands. If the mass does not seem wet enough - add some warm milk.
- Put a ready-made wet crumb into a split mold with a diameter of 18-20 cm. It is important to cover the form with cling film. Tamp the shredded biscuits well using a potato masher. Also it can be made a glass and even a tablespoon. It should make a uniform, tamped layer of cookie crumbs.
- Put the swollen gelatin in a saucepan and place on the stove. While stirring, warm the mixture well. Gelatin must completely dissolve, watch it, otherwise the dish will not harden badly, there may be lumps, which will then be visible in the finished banana cheesecake. Also, make sure that the gelatinous mixture does not boil. Then remove from heat and strain through cheesecloth to be completely sure that the mass is uniform and there are no lumps. Pour the prepared gelatin into a banana curd and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the curd mixture onto a layer of chopped pastry in a baking dish. Send the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours until it hardens.
- Free the banana cheesecake with cottage cheese from the mold and decorate to your taste.
- Here we have such a dessert, a pleasant tea party!
Banana Cheesecake Dessert Tips
1. What other kinds of pudding would work in this recipe? Pretty much any kind of pudding you can buy! I also want to try key lime pudding, lemon pudding, and coconut cream pudding.
2. Would other kinds of graham crackers be good in the crust? Yes! That another way to change the recipe is to change the kind of crust. Try cinnamon, vanilla, or chocolate graham crackers.
3. Can I use whipped cream instead of Cool Whip? Yes, if time allows, make four cups of whipped cream to use in place of the Cool Whip.
4. What can I do to lighten this recipe? For a lighter version, try using 1/3 less fat cream cheese, low-fat graham crackers, replace a portion of the sugar with a sugar alternative, use sugar-free banana pudding mix, and use light Cool Whip. But keep in mind that any alterations may change how the cheesecake turns out.
5. Can this cheesecake be made in a different size pan? Yes, but depending on the thickness of the cheesecake batter the cooking time may be altered.
6. Can this cheesecake be prepared ahead of time? Yes! We often make it ahead of time to bring to family gatherings. If you plan to serve it the following day, wait to add the banana slices until right before serving so that they don’t get brown.